Journal

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Move It


Don't you just love learning something new?

Finding that sweet spot or breaking through and having a huge insight can invigorate us and always makes me feel more alive.

When I sometimes feel undecided and am looking for an answer or wanting to really understand and master something. Most often the true resolution or path is right in front of me. However, quite often I don't see it as the answer. My mind and emotions move this way and that way and finally when I give up the struggle, I see it - the plain and simple solution. It was here with me all along, patiently waiting my acknowledgement and recognition.

The truth is, we're not ready until we're ready. That's one of the most glorious parts about being individuated humans and spiritual beings. Our experiences are our experiences alone and truth can only come to us - alone. We are the ones that get to process our lives as we see fit.

My belief is our truth is always with us, only a breathe and nod away.

May you find the grace of your new discoveries exposing your brilliance one after another.

With love,
Rhonda

P.S. A tip for your next epiphany: It does help to get out of your own "little" way. The Universe knows how to deliver big!

No comments: