Journal

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Invision Decision


Gotta say, when it comes to making decisions, I used to be a muller.

Drenching my mind with the what ifs, how's this gonna work -  or the BIG KAHUNA, who might find out if I made the wrong one!

I've come along way since those days.

Now don't get me wrong, I still mull, just not as long. You see, I was annoying myself so much one day - not being  able to just get done what I had to do.  That I sat down, made a list and titled it . . .

Now or Never!

Under the NOW I wrote down all of the things that were important to me at that very moment. In the NEVER section I came up with a list of all of the things I don't want in my life and don't find personally attractive.

It worked.  When I defined what was important and what was not.  I made that decision in record time.
And my little list only took 5 minutes tops!

So I dare you mullers, get with your  NOW OR NEVERS!

Be bold, brave, outrageous and step out of the old mold of mulling!

Your decisions await your presence.

Great love,
Rhonda

No comments: