Journal

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Woman's Value


I was on a radio show last week where I was interviewed and shared my story.
I also took phone calls and did a few intuitive readings. As usual, I noticed the show
was taking on a theme. This time it hit close to home - A woman's value and her worthiness.

For years I struggled with low self esteem and value for my self. Was I really aware of this as a
young woman? No - not really -I had not been taught or shown that women should hold themselves
with value and self-worth. Did this ignorance and unawareness bring to me others who also didn't
value me, honor me, cherish me? Absolutely!

We must value ourselves - cherish ourselves - love ourselves before we can totally engage and attract
people that will do the same. It's one of those keys that always fits, always works. Use it, try it out for
your self.

You deserve it, you're worth it - you are a unique and valuable infinite being. Created in the image
of the creator.

Now who could argue with that?

Love is with you . . .
Rhonda

No comments: